The Cultural Arts Heritage Circle is a new innovative, visual and creative platform which aims to support and promote young 16 – 35 year old BAME and emerging entrepreneurial businesses start- ups, nationally.
C.H.A.C. aims to do this by;
• Outsourcing and providing commercial and business spaces for future entrepreneurs to make active their social and economic presence to showcase their creative industry works, products and services; such as; hand-craft stationery, artisan clothing, handmade jewellery, confectionaries, art illustrations, essential oils, books, naturally cosmetics and many more.
• Outreaching, engaging and support young aspiring creative arts individuals who for reasons of lack of existing support, resources and personal circumstances would not have been able to achieve their inner most ambitious goals.
• Work in collaboration with successful corporate businesses to drive and steer economic, social and educational changes, creating sustainable BAME entrepreneurial self-reliance enterprises/businesses.
• Engage with other local and regional supportive organisations by embracing an organic co-operation and collaborative approach to assist emerging enterprises with business ideas and growth.
• Create and offer bespoken hospitality cultural packages drawn from each individual trader’s creative endeavours to cater for any private or corporate function, needs and budget.
• We will work collaboratively with other citywide partners to facilitate cultural events, creative arts and heritage workshops to help BAME businesses come together in a business environment.
If you would like to take an exciting journey, please contact us at The Cultral Arts Heritage Circle